If you are having problems viewing videos from StreamOWU, please use this guide to resolve the issue.
- Make sure you have the latest version of Flash.
- Quit other applications that may be running on your computer.
- Try videos at another site, such as YouTube, and see if those play correctly.
- Make sure your system meets the minimum requirements for Flash.
- If you have a wired connection available (as opposed to wireless), try that connection and see if the problem is resolved.
- Try an archived StreamOWU video (example: 2012 Commencement) to help determine whether the problem you are experiencing is unique to live streams or all streams.
If all of the above fails, please send an email to email@example.com. Be sure to include a description of your problem (for example, “video was choppy”, “video did not appear at all”, etc.), so we can review the problem and provide suggestions.
Please note: the OWU Help Desk is only open weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., so we may not be able to immediately respond to your message. Be assured, however, that someone will follow up within a few days.